Sep 18, 2005

Bad news from home - my dog don't seem to make it. She can't eat and drink even water. We have to put her down... (for those who dunno wad happen -> she got mouth cancer, undergoing chemotheraphy at the moment, but side effects from chemo is horrible... she's very very weak and there's just sth wrong this week...

*sigh* can't even wait till the holidays then i can go and see her for ONE LAST TIME... last time my cat of 9 years was also the same.. died a few days (b4 the holidays start) before I can come back to see him for the last time.. GOD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??

This little dog... "Mui Mui" "妹妹" is her name, and she has been us for 14 years. I still remembered the day we met her during winter time... she was the weakest puppy among all the others, probably those fucking cold-bloodly Chinese never feed her (if they feed the pups, they'll grow up quick and not 'cute little puppies' anymore, they only feed them with TINY amounts of food), even when they put the cake in front of her, she don't even have the strength to move towards it. The chinese said $280, my mum said $250, so we walked off.. but my dad saw that poor 'black thing', so he said, "Ai, $30, nevermind lah..", so we bought her, and I put her in my Red-teddy backpack and smuggled her into Macau.

A pic of Mui Mui


This is the cat that died b4 I came back...


I remembered my other dog (which we bought like a few weeks ago) was sniffing her.. she was so afraid and felt down from the stairs.. Gosh that hurts!! I was so afraid she's going die!! But hey, she's been living with us for at least 14 years!!

She is the MOST clever dog I've ever had... she is just SMART N BRILLIANT, she's just like a little human being (only if she cud talk!). Everyday when we come home, she will have a slipper in her mouth and walk around in front of you as if she is saying, "hey, come and get it!!". Sometimes if u called her, she might come and give u the slipper without having to chase her around the house... if the other slipper is nearby, you can ask her to go pick it up for you, but whether or not she gives it to you, it depends...

There is just so much memories about her... 14 years... I grew up with her.. I am 20yrs old now... It just breaks my heart that she is going to leave us...

I've just argued with my mum that we shud bury her with my other dog just opposite the road.. but she said my dad doesn't have the time and blah blah blah... DAMN IT!!! THE DOG IS SO SMALL.. HOW MUCH TIME IS IT GOING TO COST JUST TO DIG A DAMN SMALL HOLE?? BLOODY HELL.... I just dun want her body to be dump 'somewhere'/'anywhere'.. if its just opposite the road then I can at least see her everyday... when I am bored I can sit and talk to her.. just like with my other dog...

MUM... DUN U UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO ME??

No comments: