May 15, 2006

FUCKED....

My life is fuked with all these exams, tests and lab reports.... I am so sick of all these.. I just had a biochem exam, then wednesday physio exam, thursday I gotta finish my presentation slides, then next monday a PBL research on Gout, then thursday the last fukin Genetic Engineerging lap report....

FUCKED.....

I've just got my results for the last genetic engineering quiz... 0.2 out of 1... and I STUDIED FOR IT!!! FUCK LAH!! Last time got 0 cuz I didn't study and this time I get 0.2? BLOODY HELL... I might as well dun study la dil....

My god... its week 11 now and 3 wks later would be our finals.... I hope I'll pass EVERYTHING so that I dun have to come back in the middle of my hols to resit the exam...

I just hope that the next semester would be a 'bit' more free, but I doubt if its gonna be the opposite since stuff seems getting harder and harder each semester... *cries*

I need a break man.... I really... need one...

No comments: