Nov 7, 2006

Another reason to hate Spring

As I was looking into the pantry this morning, I wished sooooo much to turn myself into Godzilla and breathe fire.....

The brown dots on the wall are ANTS...

I roared and run to Vicky's room, dragging her off her bed while shouting, "The freakin ants are in the pantry again!!!"

So we cleared out every single thing out of the pantry.....

The 3 things that were attracting the ants were:
my Triple Sec, Vicky's cooking chocolate and Helen's lollies.


And guess where the ants were coming from.....

The 'brown things' were ants...

The crack between the wall and the door frame!!! *#@#$%@&!!!*

During the past week, the *CB* ants have been trying every single way they can to get into the house - the crack in mine and Helen's bedroom, their bathroom window, our front door, and the other 2 doors that opens into the garden *KNNB...*.

They're always very active after the cold winter...

I've put Ant Sand & Antax Granules to try keeping them from 'crossing the boundary' (I dun mind them in the garden, just not inside the house). I put ant baits wherever there is a track of ants *sorry ants, I dun mean to poison you and your family, but you guys have really, really irritated the crap out of me*.

And now our pantry as well??

I have no choice but to put something poisonous along the crack.....

This thing works magic...

I know its not meant for indoors but seriously, I have no choice. Ant baits are useless cuz it's just gonna be even more ants in my pantry. I guess we just have to wait until tonight and vacuum the dust out and see if the ants come back.

I've told the owner like a hundred times that his house is infested with ants - they are everywhere. But still, he doesn't wanna get those pest control people so come. The garden fence was blown over 2 months ago and still they dun bother to ask other people to come fix it (they've asked the guy they knew to come but that guy just kept saying he's busy) . *ta ma de* If its not the perfect location of this house, I wud have move a long time ago.


*Arrrggh* I am feeling so irritated at the moment...


Anyway, back to studying again...


No comments: