Nov 1, 2004

Reflection

I am sitting here in my room... 1 a.m... still lookin @da graduation pics, probably thinkin how pretty I am... *lol* (Diamond... u r so full of shit....*lol*)
Anyway, I'm feelin kinda depressed tonite... probably cuz I have to say goodbye to all my friends now...and probably won't see most of them again...

I have graduate from High School in Macau b4 I came here 2 years ago. Very honestly, the school isn't really that great (though better then bloody SRL in Macau!!), but I do enjoy my "social life" better... like skippin class and go to the canteen... go to buy asian food secretly during directed studies and got caught by Man Wong... haha just so much fun... friendships gained are sorta ...different... maybe bcuz most ppl are from different countries, different cultures, i really enjoy mixing with them.

Like the thai gals, Kay and Cherry are my best frds, this year, i am a bit more closer to the "honkie" group - carlson, angel, rex etc... man, they are like the clown of the group!! you'll never stop laughing when u are with them!

I went back to school 2day and saw some of my frds, like lydia, san fui, melvin.. some singaporians.....*sigh* next year probably won't see them anymore...

Then I went to visit poor Mrs Hofmeyer who was very sick in hospital...god... she's really sick... i hope she get better soon....

Went to Habour town today to get some presents for 3 special people, after that, went to have lunch with rex and carlson.. it was soo much fun! To Carlson: dear frd, i will miss u next year when i go to melbourne! ur dirty jokes, ur reaction to the car 2day, will always be in my mind... best of luck!! wen i come 2 melbourne, take me to play ok??? *hugzz*

ah... dun wanna write anymore... so depressin......

No comments: