Dec 16, 2004

thank god......

I have a car accident yesterday, I bump into a motorist. All I can recall is that a motorbike was passing in front of me and the next second, I bumped into her bike, she scream and 'bounced' off her bike, fell on the floor, and my mother saying, "u've knock somebody!! Do u know how to drive??" ... It took me a few seconds before I realise what had happen and get off the car and help the woman.

It was my fault.. I went drinking till 3:30 the nite before... the accident happen 12 hours later.. I guess the alcohol affects me... how long does alcohol stay inside ur body? - I shudn't have drive - I knew it... when I woke up in the morning I felt like I wanna vomit n still feel dizzy.....I drank a lot the nite before.

The woman was lucky... I was driving very much slower than usual that day cuz I know my reactions were slow. I cud feel it. The woman wud have been badly injured if I hit her with my 'normal' speed.

My mother told the policeman she was the one driving - she was worried becuz they might take away my licence ( I am using international liscence), and becuz I am a still on a P-plate. I was worried becuz I would have to have a alcohol breathe test (correct wording??) which wud probably put me into trouble... Drink driving.. no shit man......

Thank god that this was a minor accident.... that woman seems alright aside from bruises.... hope no major injuries lah....

*relief*

No comments: