Jun 15, 2006

Announced brain dead immediately after my physio exam... gez I hope I am not going fail this unit... out of 40% I only have 23.7... tats no good, my exam is 50%, n if i fail that one, i am most likely to fail the damn unit. I just hope that I pass so that I dun have to come back to resit the exam (if they allow) during the holidays.. as I am going back to Macao.

Something happened during my exam - my phone rang.. some very very fuckin irritating person, who is in the SAME exam room as i am, but leave half an hour b4 the exams ends, called me to tell me that she is waiting for me outside.

May I ask, DO U HAVE A FUCKIN BRAIN? I AM IN THE SAME ROOM AS U ARE, AND I DIDNT LEAVE THE FUCKIN ROOOM!! I TOLD U THAT I WILL MEET U "AFTER" THE EXAM, DIDN'T I?? ARE U STUPID OR WHAT!!??

This gal is in the same course as I am and ppl, I gotta introduce u to this ultra-thick skin girl. She never do her own work, 100% COPY OTHERS; even worst, she will took a copy your work, then submit the EXCATLY same thing as HER OWN, without asking for ur permission, NOTHING. Last year she was in my chem lab, and so irritating that i wanna throw HCL in her face (She's like a .. "A A super glue" glued to u..). Even I black face she still dun get the clue... hai... so thick skin!!


Anyway, I went to Garden City with Vicks after the exam to do some shopping.... everywhere sale mar.. HAHA then I met windi and her bf and they sent us home, thx alot man!!


Ok lah.. thats all from me today... - brain dead - i need to rest now...

Gd nite ppl!! good luck for ur exams!

No comments: