Jun 21, 2006

SAY BYEBYE TO EXAMS!!!!

AND BE READY TO RETAKE PHYSIO ANYTIME - SOON!!!!!!!

my.. exams.. r.. finally... OVERrrrrr~~~~

I just went to have a look in the mirror and OMG, I saw an auntie looking back at me...

Have I 'aged' so much amazzingly fast in just 3 weeks time??

Wa lau ..WTF.. this 3 weeks has been crazy, I bascially just study almost everyday, studied PARTICULARLY hard this week for my Genetic Enginnering - didn't sleep the whole nite.. the 'sleep' that i ever had was a 40 min nap I had b4 the exam, body can't handle anymore.. i could feel my hand shaking and my heart was beating faster than normal... I knew I had to sleep.

I AM JUST GLAD THAT ITS OVER.....

Yea, everything is over for the next week or so b4 I get my results... I just hope that I will pass everything so that I dun have to come back to resit the exam... especially physio... that was a freakin boring unit and I find it hard to study.
In the mean time...I shud sleep in everyday and hang out with my frds whenever I am free... n of cuz...spend time with my cats and dogs...

Oh dear... wad am i suppose to put in this blog!?

I am feeling tired, sleepy, cranky...unwell... due to exams and a woman's 'relative' monthly visit of cuz.... *haa.. if u know wad i mean*

GOOD LORD...I AM GOING HOME TOMORROW!! *trust me, i am too tired to even feel excited*

Oh well... all the best for everyone who's stay in perth or flying back home.. I hope u all have a wonderful semester break, and plssss have as much fun as u have b4 school starts... uni just fuckin kills ya!!!


Okie dokie~~ i am going to wash the dishes now and clean the house ... then i will go to bed...

BYEBYE PEOPLE!!!
C U IN JULY!!!


*HUGZZZZZ*
Dia-mon

No comments: