Jul 2, 2006

OMG OMG!!!! ENGLAND IS OUT NOW!!!! FUCK PORTUGAL!!!! *HONESTLY.. C.Ronaldo is quite good lah...*

I blog not becuz i want to.. its just because i am too bored... i am waiting for the France and Brazil match... and i got like 45 mins? DAMN!! ENGLAND IS OUT .. DAMN IT!!

Ai... my parents are not home tonite yet, i am watching soccer alone at home.... stupid emily 'fly aeroplane' on me again... this bitch only gives a damn about her stupid bf.. and his family... frds? nevermind, as long as she has the bf.

Anyway, everything is going fine except the 'cold war' btw me n my dad... he went crazy 1 nite after my mother scolded him then he went to scold me and almost throw his slippers at me (if he really throw his slippers, i am going to throw them out into the street). I was very angry, in the end, i said, "u are just fucking stupid" (yes, i cuss at my dad) he got up and try to hit me, luckily my mother block his way.

YES, I'LL SAY AGAIN, HE IS FUCKING STUPID! AND I FUCKIN HATE HIM.

NO BRAINS, NO COMMON SENSE, AND ALWAYS THINK HE'S RITE... I HAVE ENOUGH BULLSHIT FROM HIM AND I JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!

No comments: