Jul 6, 2006

FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE!! FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE!!

I hope France kicks Portugal's @$$ 2nite *hehe* I've missed last nite match cuz I was too damn tired and fall asleep ... *damn* but ANYWAY, ITALY WON!!!! HURRRRAY!!!
Unfortunately... I did not go n buy those 'sports bet' thingie.. wadever u call it.. i cud just bet and win enough $$ to buy myself a god damn car!!!

Speaking of cars... all my hopes of getting a car is gone T_T Just earlier at the beginning of the holiday, my mum agree to buy me a car... as long as my father doesn't find out (remember its my dad who dun want to buy me a car). But just a few days ago, she told my dad that i want to buy a car, and my father said "I wud really be fuckin stupid if i buy her a car!" (recall the incident where i cussed at my dad saying that he was fuckin studpid...)

*GOD DAMN IT* WOMAN! I TOT THAT IS GOING TO OUR SECRET??
Now all my dreams of getting a car in australia is seriously, bashed. WHY ON EARTH WOULD U TELL MY DAD AFTER WE JUST HAD A FIGHT?? AIYA.. NO COMMON SENSE AT ALL!!
I wonder what she's thinking at that time!!?

Ai, just the tot of it make me so angry now... DAMN!

No comments: