Jul 13, 2007

Just drop by..

Its been a while since I've blogged, or even be in mood to blog. Just feel like dropping by tonight and say I am still alive (*coughs* if anyone is still reading this blog).

First, I am back in Macau again for the semester break. But I am not really enjoying this holiday cuz:

1) It is sssooo hot that i am in ZERO mood for shopping.
2) Majority of my frds are working now and they dun have time to entertain me.
3) The 2 new rabbits are giving me more work (cleaning) as they pee and poo everywhere -_-
4) I miss my frds in perth... I miss the MJ sessions, drinking n clubbing, hanging out with friends
5) I miss the (winter) cold water from the tap - wash my face and makes my pores smaller!!
5) Believe it or not... I am actually missing Josh...

Its funny how after spending almost 5 years in Perth, I think I am starting to settle down. I used to find Perth like a retiring little town, but when I come back to Macau now, I missed all that quietness of Perth. No bloody motorcylist and stupid pedestriants who'll walked across the road anytime and anywhere they like.

Coming back on the 3rd... cant wait...

No comments: