Jun 2, 2005

I am REALLY getting annoyed with a fucker at school. Lets call him Mr.J for now.

TO THAT FUCKER FACE: I am already avoiding u and u STILL don't get my message - WHAT IS UR FUCKIN PROBLEM??? DO U THINK BECUZ U SMOKE SO U LOOK VERY COOL?? DO U THINK I AM NICE TO U BECUZ I 'LIKE' YOU??? FUCK OFF FOR GOD'S SAKE... U MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH, AND OH PLEEEASSSEE... SHAVE UR BEARD, BRUSH UR TEETH, ooOOOO.... n TELL UR MOTHER TO GET U SOME MORE NEW CLOTHES..

Me and Xtine got a name for him - "Mr. I Think I Am Very Cool". Apparently this guy thinks "smoking makes me look cool". *coughs* Excuse me, but I think you realize u suck thats why u need something to "boost" ur image rite??
And oh please... I am just being nice to you becuz u don't seem to have frds.. that doesn't mean I like you.. pls look at the mirror and see ur reflection.. sorry dude, u make me SICK. I have better taste than that.

And I don't understand why EVERY SINGLE time you see me, you HAVE to ask me, 'Why don't u smoke ar'? Is that your business my dear?? Offer to roll me ciggarettes? HA SORRY DUDE, I don't smoke cheap ciggarettes. Dun have money to act kool? so u better not do it. Trying to smoke and roll a cheap ciggie in front of me is NOT cool at all; + trying to act kool, tell ppl you drink 'BEER' when u baby sit doesn't make you look cool darling. PLEASE, if you wanna boast - dun tell ppl you drink BEER, drink sth else.. vodka, gin, port, cherry, spirits, etc just make up sth lah... I am sure you can make up a few names on the top of the head... If u dunno any, come to me and I will teach you.

Tell me I play Mah Jong with my frds is very 'sian' and so go to a party with u? Tell me you got tickets and I get free drinks and free entry?? WHAT THE FUCK.. You think I am very interested izzit?? U think I cannot afford one huh?? FUCK OFF LA - u got ticket doesn't mean I will go with you. Find some other ppl who are very interesting in ur free ticket n free drink and ask them go with u ok?? I got bigger fish to fry.

When I am avoiding you or ignoring you, PLEASE GET MY MSG and leave me alone.
I am still holding my temper and give you some face - 1 day if I am in a bad mood and u piss me off, I am going to say something that will embrassed you in front of everybody. Don't make me show my true colours.

And if you are trying to show off in front of me that u drink, smoke, maybe know the names of some drugs - think twice. You are talking to a MACAU GAL. Come to Macau and I'll bring you to met some of my my frds, I'll take you a REAL HARDCORE PARTY and hope it will widen YOUR horizon.

*Even 1 on 1 you drink with me u also die one.

DONT TRY TO ACT KOOL IN FRONT OF ME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. KISS MY ASS.

YOU SUCK!!!

No comments: