Apr 16, 2006

1 of my dogs died yesterday, I guess it wasn't a suddenly dead, it was wad I call a 'slow death' - internal bleeding that we didn't notice. My mother's conclusion was that because she LOVES to eat stuff from the road side (she wudn't walk on a lesh, so we dun have much control once we were out in the street, sometimes u are just sick of chasing after her like a mad woman) like chicken bone, it pierced her stomach or intestines and thats y there was blood in her poo.... my mother notice she dun feel well on friday and saturday morning, she was found dead in my garden.

I think she'd fallen ill at the wrong time -it was Easter holiday (straight 4 days holiday) and the government and vets were not opened. We can't take her to the vet (but we did call and ask about her condition). When she died, my father wrapped her up and throw the body into the bin (U..... GOT NO RESPECT FOR THE DEAD!!!) My mother's reason was that they couldn't put the dog in the garden for 4 days until the governent there open to cremate her, and they dun have time to dug a hole 4 her....

*sigh* My poor baby... I really tot u die at a very very wrong time!!!

some pics of her... (the yellow one, altho the black one's dead as well :( )


She's the one on the very right....




rest in peace my dear... I'll shall pray for u in heaven...

No comments: